Our Operations and Covid-19
The World is still dealing with big changes resulting from the global Covid-19 pandemic, which hit us all in 2020.
Tasmania is Still Trading!
Like many businesses, we have had to make changes to our operations and the way we do business, and so have our makers and suppliers. With new safety protocols in place for our dispatch handling and packaging, the team at Product of Tasmania is doing everything we can for the safety of everyone.
The most Pristine Environment on Earth
Tasmania – a wonderful place to be.
If you are visiting Tasmania, you might like to know that you will be staying in the most pristine environment on earth. You will breathe the freshest air, drink the purest water, and we think you will not want to leave. Tasmania has been very fortunate, for the most part avoiding significant casualties and lock-downs, with a high rate of immunisations (as at October 2021)
Covid-19, Our Safety
All supplier deliveries are kept to strict standards to ensure products are supplied in a clean and professional manner. All items are lightly sprayed with Bridestowe Lavender Sanitizer and wiped where packaging allows.
During packaging, our team wears latex gloves. This helps also to keep hands from losing moisture etc.
- Product of Tasmania offers a great service, we support makers better, and we offer our customers great value too!
- Gift Wrapping options are available per item, or whole-cart. See your cart to manage.
- In Australia, enjoy Flat-rate Shipping whatever you order, or get Free Shipping (for orders over $100).
- Check International Shipping rates and Import Restrictions, as these vary depending on your country.
- All orders include standard tracking service by Australia Post, with notifications by email.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee applies to our products, read more in our Refund Policy.
- Check our past promotions for available discount codes, and sign-up for coming specials and promotions.