A Devilish Tale, set in Tasmania
This iconic children’s book, A Devilish Tale, follow’s the journey of Nevil the devil through Tasmania’s wilderness, as he tries to find his family. Nevil the Devil explores Tassie with all it’s great locations, from Dove Lake and Huntry Dunes, to the world renowned Port Arthur. Sit down to a fun filled, ever exploring book and let Nevil guide you around Tasmania.
Designed with a cushioned cover hardback, this book is sturdy and easy to wipe, making it destined to become a treasured book.
A great read for all the family
Nevil the Devil’s Tazzie Journey
“Ripple swept across Dove Lake and rocked his canoe”
“Nevil skied across Henty Dunes”
“Nevil was at Port Arthur now, around big old building”
Perfect for children of All Ages
About Alice Hansen
- View all Alice Hansen products available here
- Alice’s amazing website, Tailored Tasmania
- See her personal profile, clients and contact
- Alice Hansen, Tailored Tasmania on Facebook
- Stay up-to-date with reviews and more on Twitter
- A window to Alice’s world on Instagram
- Product of Tasmania offers a great service, we support makers better, and we offer our customers great value too!
- Gift Wrapping options are available per item, or whole-cart. See your cart to manage.
- In Australia, enjoy Flat-rate Shipping whatever you order, or get Free Shipping (for orders over $100).
- Check International Shipping rates and Import Restrictions, as these vary depending on your country.
- All orders include standard tracking service by Australia Post, with notifications by email.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee applies to our products, read more in our Refund Policy.
- Check our past promotions for available discount codes, and sign-up for coming specials and promotions.