Beeswax Wraps Mixed Pack, made in Tasmania
This popular Beeswax Wraps Mixed Pack contains 3 differently-sized wraps, one small (20cm x 20cm), one medium (25cm x 25cm) and one large (30cm x 30cm). They are a reusable as well as a sustainable alternative to single-use plastic! Handmade by Troublesmiths with Cotton, Beeswax, Dammar Resin and also Jojoba Oil.
Beeswax Wraps will grip around any shape of container or glass jar, making a waxy seal and helping to keep food fresh. They are great for use in the fridge as well as on the counter.
Troublesmiths Beeswax Wraps come in four different packs.
Contains: each pack or bundle of Troublesmiths Beeswax Wraps contain 3 wraps.
Pack sizes: Small, Medium and Large. (Not sure? Check out the Mixed Pack!)
Made from: Cotton, Beeswax, Dammar Resin and Jojoba Oil.
Each pack is unique, colours and patterns vary.
You can’t go wrong with a Troublesmiths Bee Good Reusable Wrap!
Troublesmiths is a youth social enterprise powered by positivity and hard work. Their team is made up of 15-24 year olds who are at risk of long term unemployment, but who have taken their futures into their own hands.
- Profile on Product of Tasmania
- Product range available here
- Troublesmiths homepage
- FaceBook page for Troublesmiths
- Instagram page for Troublesmiths
- Product of Tasmania offers a great service, we support makers better, and we offer our customers great value too!
- Gift Wrapping options are available per item, or whole-cart. See your cart to manage.
- In Australia, enjoy Flat-rate Shipping whatever you order, or get Free Shipping (for orders over $100).
- Check International Shipping rates and Import Restrictions, as these vary depending on your country.
- All orders include standard tracking service by Australia Post, with notifications by email.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee applies to our products, read more in our Refund Policy.
- Check our past promotions for available discount codes, and sign-up for coming specials and promotions.