Cape Raoul Coasters, by The SQ Studio
From The Spotted Quoll, these Cape Raoul Coasters, are a part of the wonderful new range of Cool Climate Coasters both designed and produced in Tasmania. Made with ethically sourced Tasmanian Oak Veneer, and printed with stunning images that are captured by Tassie photographer, Hamish Lockett. They are earthy with a retro appeal, and come packaged into a eco-friendly Kraft box containing a full set of 6 coasters.
This Cape Raoul design brings the sheer height of some of the tallest sea cliffs in Australia to you! Cape Raoul is known for it’s beautiful scenery, rocky terrain and towering cliffs. Making it a must see destination in Tasmania.
These images really capture the dramatic cliffs Cape Raoul. You can visit the Cape Raoul situated in the most southerly region of Tasmania, or you can keep the Cape closer to your heart, with these Cool Climate Coasters!
The wild landscapes of Tasmania, earthy retro appeal.
Stunning images in the Cool Climate Coasters range are; Cape Raoul, Cradle Mountain, Bay of Fires and Mount Bishop.
About The Spotted Quoll Studio
- More Cool Climate Coasters
- The SQ Studio on Product of Tasmania
- The Spotted Quoll Studio website
- Facebook Page for The SQ Studio
- The Spotted Quoll Studio on Pinterest
- The SQ Studio’s Instagram page
- Product of Tasmania offers a great service, we support makers better, and we offer our customers great value too!
- Gift Wrapping options are available per item, or whole-cart. See your cart to manage.
- In Australia, enjoy Flat-rate Shipping whatever you order, or get Free Shipping (for orders over $100).
- Check International Shipping rates and Import Restrictions, as these vary depending on your country.
- All orders include standard tracking service by Australia Post, with notifications by email.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee applies to our products, read more in our Refund Policy.
- Check our past promotions for available discount codes, and sign-up for coming specials and promotions.