French Pear Scented Candles, Made in Tasmania
Made with all-natural Soy Wax and Essential Oils. These French Pear Scented Candles use a variety of pear that derives its name from the phrase Doyenne du Comice. This means ‘Top of the show’, so they are celebrated as the best pear variety. Originating in France, the fragrance is rich, juicy and meltingly smooth. A truly amazing pear fragrance. Creations by Bobbie Mac are very proud of the fragrance they have achieved with this candle, all-natural, complex and yet delicate. A truly exceptional product that much be tried.
rich, juicy and meltingly smooth. An amazing pear fragrance.
Creations by Bobbie Mac makes the only Soy Wax candles we can find that are 100% vegetable, with no chemicals, animal fats or petroleum additives. You can be sure you are getting the very best product at a great price. Each French Pear Scented Candle contains 170 grams of Soy Wax, and has an estimated burning time of approximately 20 hours + (depending on conditions).
Soy Wax facts
- Liquifies at a lower burning temperature. That’s about 50% cooler than Paraffin Wax, which as we know is made using crude oil!
- Made from Soybeans using a cold compress process followed by partial hydrogenation.
- More environmentally friendly than Paraffin Wax, which is made from fossil fuels.
- Essential oils used in the base of all fragrances in Bobbie Mac’s range. This makes products more natural and higher in quality.
- Soy wax made from all-natural compounds and renewable and sustainable sources. A preferred alternative to the non-renewable petroleum-based Paraffin Wax.
- No harmful toxins released into the air when burned. This includes petro-soot emissions, which are harmful to our health.
- There is a lower burning temperature for Soy Wax Candles, therefore they burn longer. Compared to Paraffin Wax Candles, an average of 25% to 50% longer!
- Soy wax is water-soluble, so you can easily clean out your containers for refilling or recycling.
- Easily removed from fabric and other materials such as clothing and carpet. Just use hot soapy water.
It’s no wonder people are demanding this safer, natural alternative
Candles, Melts and More, all made in Tasmania
Product of Tasmania stocks 8 popular fragrances of Soy Wax Candles from Creations by Bobbie Mac. Check these out:
- Citronella & Eucalyptus Blue-gum (Mozzie Buster)
- Orange Vanilla
- French Pear
- French Vanilla
A natural, quality product that lasts longer isn’t expensive
This passion that turned into something bigger started in 2007. Bobbie Mac always loved burning candles around the house. After a while she learned how to make them for herself. See the story of this quality brand on the Profile Page.
About Creations by Bobbie Mac
- Product of Tasmania offers a great service, we support makers better, and we offer our customers great value too!
- Gift Wrapping options are available per item, or whole-cart. See your cart to manage.
- In Australia, enjoy Flat-rate Shipping whatever you order, or get Free Shipping (for orders over $100).
- Check International Shipping rates and Import Restrictions, as these vary depending on your country.
- All orders include standard tracking service by Australia Post, with notifications by email.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee applies to our products, read more in our Refund Policy.
- Check our past promotions for available discount codes, and sign-up for coming specials and promotions.