Huon Pine Aftershave, only from Tasmania
Enjoy the fresh, distinct fragrance of Tasmania’s Huon Pine Aftershave. This very unique fragrance is specifically designed to appeal not only to the wearer but also to those around him. Available here in a sleek 50ml bottle.
We also stock Huon Pine Shaving Soap.
Huon Pine Aftershave is truly a one of a kind product.
Tasmania’s famous Huon Pine tree has a high content of essential oil. This makes its wood both fragrant and valuable.
Found only in Tasmania.
Tasmanian Huon Pine
- Tasmania’s famous Huon Pine tree has a high content of essential oil. This is what makes its wood so fragrant and valuable.
- Huon pine is otherwise known as Lagarostobos franklinii, as you can see Huon Pine is much easier to pronounce.
- Huon Pine still takes around 500 years to reach maturity, and only grows in the rainforests of South West Tasmania.
About this supplier
Tasmanian Postcards & Souvenirs is working on their digital presence. If you have any queries, you are welcome to contact us at Product of Tasmania.
- Product of Tasmania offers a great service, we support makers better, and we offer our customers great value too!
- Gift Wrapping options are available per item, or whole-cart. See your cart to manage.
- In Australia, enjoy Flat-rate Shipping whatever you order, or get Free Shipping (for orders over $100).
- Check International Shipping rates and Import Restrictions, as these vary depending on your country.
- All orders include standard tracking service by Australia Post, with notifications by email.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee applies to our products, read more in our Refund Policy.
- Check our past promotions for available discount codes, and sign-up for coming specials and promotions.