Kookaburra Square Scarf, by The Spotted Quoll Studio
This beautiful Kookaburra Square Scarf, designed by Tasmania’s local painter Sarah Pienig (Bosa Art Co.), is part of the wonderful range from The Spotted Quoll Studio. The range of square scarves are designed to be large, but lightweight and delicate. They bring a splash of colour to your outfit, yet keep it sophisticated.
Never leave the house without one!
The mix of chocolate, Autumn tones are a true delight
Kookaburra Square Scarf, for someone special
Suitable for all occasions, from a trip to the shops, to the fancy restaurant down the road. Ideal as a present, these scarves are now gift boxed in new re-designed packaging with a window by The Spotted Quoll, giving you the chance to admire the brightness and beauty of the scarf even before putting it on.
A Fashion Scarf for all occasions,
a Wonderful Gift Idea
Authentic Tasmanian Designs Available:
Thylacine Forest (Tasmanian Tiger)
Hand Wash. 100% polyester. Do not Bleach or Tumble Dry.
About The Spotted Quoll Studio
- Profile on Product of Tasmania
- The Spotted Quoll Studio website
- The Spotted Quoll Studio Facebook Page
- A look at The Spotted Quoll Studio on Pinterest
- View The Spotted Quoll Studio’s Instagram page
- Product of Tasmania offers a great service, we support makers better, and we offer our customers great value too!
- Gift Wrapping options are available per item, or whole-cart. See your cart to manage.
- In Australia, enjoy Flat-rate Shipping whatever you order, or get Free Shipping (for orders over $100).
- Check International Shipping rates and Import Restrictions, as these vary depending on your country.
- All orders include standard tracking service by Australia Post, with notifications by email.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee applies to our products, read more in our Refund Policy.
- Check our past promotions for available discount codes, and sign-up for coming specials and promotions.