Lavender Scented Soy Melts, made in Tasmania
Made with all-natural Soy Wax and essential oils. These Lavender Scented Melts will fill any room with the refreshing and floral aroma of natural Lavender. Herbal Lavender is blended with the tangy notes of Lemon Verbena to create this exquisite blend.
Creations by Bobbie Mac is very proud of the fragrance they have achieved with this product. Complex yet delicate, a truly exceptional product that must be tried.
Blended with the tangy notes… to create this exquisite blend
Creations’ Soy Wax melts that are 100% vegetable, with no chemicals, animal fats or petroleum additives. You can be sure you are getting the very best product at a great price. Each Lavender Scented Soy Melts contains 85 grams of Soy Wax and has an estimated burning time of about 25 hours + (depending on conditions).
Soy Wax facts
- It liquifies at a lower burning temperature. That’s about 50% cooler than Paraffin Wax.
- Typically made from Soybeans using a cold compress process, followed by partial hydrogenation.
- Soy Wax is more environmentally friendly than Paraffin Wax.
- Essential oils make all products in this range more natural, and much higher in quality.
- Soy wax is made from all-natural compounds, and renewable and sustainable sources.
- No harmful toxins are released into the air when burned, like petro-soot emissions.
- Lower temperature means a longer burn time, about 25%- 50% longer than paraffin wax.
- Soy wax is water-soluble, so you can easily clean out your containers for refilling or recycling.
- It is easily removed from fabric and other materials such as clothing and carpet. Just use hot soapy water!
It’s no wonder people are demanding this safer, natural alternative
Melts, Candles and More, all made in Tasmania
Product of Tasmania stocks a range of flavours of Soy Wax Melts and Candles, from Creations by Bobbie Mac.
Flavours include Citronella & Eucalyptus Blue-gum (Mozzie Buster), Orange Vanilla, Sandalwood, French Pear, Strawberry, French Vanilla, Coffee, and of course Lavender.
A natural, quality product, that lasts longer, and isn’t expensive
This passion, that turned into something bigger, started in 2007. Bobbie Mac has always loved burning candles. After a while she learned how to make them for herself. See the story of this quality brand.
About Creations by Bobbie Mac
- More products from for Creations
- Profile for Creations on Product of Tasmania
- Bobbie Mac’s FaceBook page
- Product of Tasmania offers a great service, we support makers better, and we offer our customers great value too!
- Gift Wrapping options are available per item, or whole-cart. See your cart to manage.
- In Australia, enjoy Flat-rate Shipping whatever you order, or get Free Shipping (for orders over $100).
- Check International Shipping rates and Import Restrictions, as these vary depending on your country.
- All orders include standard tracking service by Australia Post, with notifications by email.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee applies to our products, read more in our Refund Policy.
- Check our past promotions for available discount codes, and sign-up for coming specials and promotions.