Mozzie Buster Buckets, made in Tasmania
Adorable, sturdy and multi-functional, Introducing Mozzie Buster Buckets! Mozzies will hate you for their Citronella & Eucalyptus Blue Gum scent. Once lit, these little beauties will keep those pesky mosquitoes away. But if you are bitten, just rub a bit of the liquified wax onto the bite and bam! The itch and sting will be gone! Each Mozzie Buster Bucket contains 130 grams of Soy Wax, and has an estimated burning time of approximately 20 hours + (depending on conditions).
Use the melted wax on your body
Creations by Bobbie Mac makes the only Soy Wax candles we can find that are 100% vegetable, with no chemicals, animal fats or petroleum additives. You can be sure you are getting the very best product at the best price. These Mozzie Buster Buckets won’t burn you, because the wax actually burns at such a low temperature. In fact, you can literally dab your finger or hand into the melted liquid and use it as a mozzie repellent, by putting a little bit on your temple or arms.
Soy Wax facts
- Liquifies at a lower burning temperature. That’s about 50% cooler than Paraffin Wax, which is made using crude oil!
- Made from Soybeans using a cold compress process followed by partial hydrogenation.
- More environmentally friendly than Paraffin Wax, which is made from fossil fuels.
- Essential oils used in the base of all fragrances in Bobbie Mac’s range. This makes products more natural and higher in quality.
- Soy wax made from all-natural compounds and renewable and sustainable sources. A preferred alternative to the non-renewable petroleum-based Paraffin Wax.
- No harmful toxins released into the air when burned. This includes petro-soot emissions, which are harmful to our health.
- There is a lower burning temperature for Soy Wax Candles, therefore they burn longer. Compared to Paraffin Wax Candles, an average of 25% to 50% longer!
- Soy wax is water-soluble, so you can easily clean out your containers for refilling or recycling.
- Easily removed from fabric and other materials such as clothing and carpet. Just use hot soapy water.
It’s no wonder people are demanding this safer, natural alternative
Candles, Melts and More, all made in Tasmania
Product of Tasmania stocks 8 popular fragrances of Soy Wax Candles from Creations by Bobbie Mac. Check these out:
- Orange Vanilla
- French Pear
- French Vanilla
- Lavender Verbania
A natural, quality product that lasts longer isn’t expensive
This passion that turned into something bigger started in 2007. Bobbie Mac always loved burning candles around the house. After a while she learned how to make them for herself. See the story of this quality brand on the Profile Page.
About Creations by Bobbie Mac
- Product of Tasmania offers a great service, we support makers better, and we offer our customers great value too!
- Gift Wrapping options are available per item, or whole-cart. See your cart to manage.
- In Australia, enjoy Flat-rate Shipping whatever you order, or get Free Shipping (for orders over $100).
- Check International Shipping rates and Import Restrictions, as these vary depending on your country.
- All orders include standard tracking service by Australia Post, with notifications by email.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee applies to our products, read more in our Refund Policy.
- Check our past promotions for available discount codes, and sign-up for coming specials and promotions.