Nowhere Else, a Tassie Adventure
This fun-filled story book titled Nowhere Else follows the story of Billy, as he sets off on a week long holiday with his Gran. Through postcards and pictures, we explore Tassie through the eyes of 11 yr old Billy. This ordinary holiday doesn’t stay very ordinary for long, with adventures left, right and center.
Start packing your bags for this adventurers journey around Tasmania.
Nowhere Else, Children’s Adventure Book
Illustrated children’s story book featuring quirky Tasmanian place names
With your bags packed, every adventurer knows that you don’t leave home without a map. But don’t worry, all destinations are clearly mapped on each page. Almost like a Lonely Planet travel guide for children in Tassie.
It’s almost like a Lonely Planet travel guide for children in Tassie.
Written by Timothy Bristow, Illustrated by Natalie Martin. Printed in ‘OpenDyslexic’ font, this tale empowers even the most challenged readers.
About Just Zeus Books
- Product of Tasmania offers a great service, we support makers better, and we offer our customers great value too!
- Gift Wrapping options are available per item, or whole-cart. See your cart to manage.
- In Australia, enjoy Flat-rate Shipping whatever you order, or get Free Shipping (for orders over $100).
- Check International Shipping rates and Import Restrictions, as these vary depending on your country.
- All orders include standard tracking service by Australia Post, with notifications by email.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee applies to our products, read more in our Refund Policy.
- Check our past promotions for available discount codes, and sign-up for coming specials and promotions.