Orange Vanilla Scented Soy Melts, Made in Tasmania
Made with all-natural Soy Wax and essential oils. These Orange Vanilla Scented Melts boast a delightfully desirable and refreshing combination of juicy, sweet Orange, enhanced by silky smooth Tahitian Vanilla. Creations by Bobbie Mac are very proud of the fragrance they have achieved with this scented melts, complex yet delicate. A truly exceptional product that must be tried.
Refreshing, juicy, sweet Orange enhanced by silky smooth Tahitian Vanilla
Creations by Bobbie Mac makes the only Soy Wax melts that are 100% vegetable, with no chemicals, animal fats or petroleum additives. You can be sure you are getting the very best product at a great price. Each Orange Vanilla Scented Melt contains 85 grams of Soy Wax, and has an estimated burning time of approximately 25 hours + (depending on conditions).
Soy Wax and Soy Wax Candle facts
- It liquifies at a lower burning temperature. That’s about 50% cooler than Paraffin Wax.
- Typically made from Soy beans using a cold compress process, followed by partial hydrogenation.
- Soy Wax is more environmentally friendly than Paraffin Wax.
- Essential oils make all products in this range more natural, and much higher in quality.
- Soy wax is made from all-natural compounds, and renewable and sustainable sources.
- No harmful toxins are released into the air when burned, like petro-soot emissions.
- Lower temperature means a longer burn time, about 25%- 50% longer than paraffin wax.
- Soy wax is water-soluble, so you can easily clean out your containers for refilling or recycling.
- It is easily removed from fabric and other materials such as clothing and carpet. Just use hot soapy water!
It’s no wonder people are demanding this safer, natural alternative
Melts, Candles and More, all made in Tasmania
Product of Tasmania stocks a range of flavours of Soy Wax Melts and Candles, from Creations by Bobbie Mac. FLAVOURS INCLUDE: Citronella & Eucalyptus Blue-gum (Mozzie Buster), Orange Vanilla, Sandalwood, French Pear, Strawberry, French Vanilla, Coffee, and of course Lavender.
A natural, quality product, that lasts longer, and isn’t expensive
This passion, that turned into something bigger, started in 2007. Bobbie Mac has always loved burning candles. After a while she learned how to make them for herself. See the story of this quality brand.
More about Creations by Bobbie Mac
- More products from for Creations
- Profile for Creations on Product of Tasmania
- Bobbie Mac’s FaceBook page
Delivery and Tracking
Most orders to Australia arrive within 7 business days. However, we ask that you allow up to 15 business days for delivery. All orders also include parcel tracking. We use Australia Post, Sendle, and also Mailman for deliveries.
Creations and Product of Tasmania know you will love your new item. So they offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Not satisfied with your purchase? Just return the item for a full refund of the purchase price. More details on our Terms of Service.