Overland Beard Balm, made in Tasmania
Overland beard balm is crafted for the ‘show-er’, and is best used with Overland beard oil. The scents are carefully connected to shea, cocoa, and also argan for healthier beards.
Improve dry skin beneath your beard, tackle “Beardruff”
Nourish and Condition your beard, your way!
Black Pepper is rich in Vitamin A and C as well as being high in antioxidants. This offers an all-round ability to stimulate healthy beard growth, and is a strong preventative measure for beardruff. If that is not a seller, we know that black pepper smells like the Tasmanian wilderness after an overnight downpour.
Bergamot or an old-fashioned orange as we call it, is an excellent antimicrobial that keeps the scalp healthy and free of infections.
Like the scent of the Tasmanian wilderness after an overnight downpour
How to use this product
Warm a tiny amount of balm in hands until dissolved. Use a downward motion to massage the beard balm into each of the hairs of the beard. Beard balms are best applied in the mornings, as part of the morning routine.
About Fifth Estate Co.
- Full product range from Fifth Estate Co.
- Our profile for Fifth Estate Co.
- Fifth Estate Co. website
- FaceBook page, Fifth Estate Co.
- Fifth Estate Co. on Instagram
- Product of Tasmania offers a great service, we support makers better, and we offer our customers great value too!
- Gift Wrapping options are available per item, or whole-cart. See your cart to manage.
- In Australia, enjoy Flat-rate Shipping whatever you order, or get Free Shipping (for orders over $100).
- Check International Shipping rates and Import Restrictions, as these vary depending on your country.
- All orders include standard tracking service by Australia Post, with notifications by email.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee applies to our products, read more in our Refund Policy.
- Check our past promotions for available discount codes, and sign-up for coming specials and promotions.