Pablo the Penguin, from Tassie to Antarctica
This iconic children’s book, Pablo the Penguin, follows the journey of Pablo and Wellington. These two are the best of friends, always looking for an adventure.
Pablo has always wanted to be an Emperor, so with Wellington by his side, they set out off an an adventure to Antarctica. What could go wrong?
Pablo and Wellington tackle the freezing cold sea, and the snow covered land of Antarctica. But will Pablo and Wellington get back to Tasmania safe and sound?
Designed with a cushioned cover hardback, this book is sturdy and easy to wipe, making it destined to become a treasured book.
A great read for all the family
Pablo and Wellington’s famous adventure
“They lived on Tassie’s grand East Coast”
“Painted red as tomato soup”
“The sea’s were high and mighty, not a wombat’s norm”
Perfect for children of All Ages
About Alice Hansen
- See this author’s profile on Product of Tasmania
- View all Alice Hansen products available here
- Alice’s amazing website, Tailored Tasmania
- See her personal profile, clients and contact
- Alice Hansen, Tailored Tasmania on Facebook
- Stay up-to-date with reviews and more on Twitter
- A window to Alice’s world on Instagram
- Product of Tasmania offers a great service, we support makers better, and we offer our customers great value too!
- Gift Wrapping options are available per item, or whole-cart. See your cart to manage.
- In Australia, enjoy Flat-rate Shipping whatever you order, or get Free Shipping (for orders over $100).
- Check International Shipping rates and Import Restrictions, as these vary depending on your country.
- All orders include standard tracking service by Australia Post, with notifications by email.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee applies to our products, read more in our Refund Policy.
- Check our past promotions for available discount codes, and sign-up for coming specials and promotions.