Huon Pine Soap 100g, only from Tasmania
Enjoy the fresh and distinct fragrance of Tasmania’s Huon Pine Soap 100g. Especially designed, it exudes the vitality and subtle fragrance of Tasmania’s native forests.
The Vitality of Tasmania’s Native Forests
This is truly a one of a kind product. Tasmania’s famous Huon Pine tree has a high content of essential oil. This is what makes its wood both fragrant and valuable.
Did you know?
Huon pine is otherwise known as Lagarostobos franklinii, as you can see Huon pine is much easier to pronounce.
Huon Pine still takes around 500 years to reach maturity! Wow!
Found only in Tasmania!
Found only in Tasmania, Huon Pine is confined to the wetter areas of the west and south west of Tasmania. Huon Pine timber is unique and valuable.
About this supplier
Tasmanian Postcards & Souvenirs is currently working on their digital presence. If you have any queries, you are welcome to contact us at Product of Tasmania.
- Product of Tasmania offers a great service, we support makers better, and we offer our customers great value too!
- Gift Wrapping options are available per item, or whole-cart. See your cart to manage.
- In Australia, enjoy Flat-rate Shipping whatever you order, or get Free Shipping (for orders over $100).
- Check International Shipping rates and Import Restrictions, as these vary depending on your country.
- All orders include standard tracking service by Australia Post, with notifications by email.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee applies to our products, read more in our Refund Policy.
- Check our past promotions for available discount codes, and sign-up for coming specials and promotions.