Tasmanian Tiger Envirowoolly® Teddy Bears / Soft Toys
* HARD TO FIND * AVAILABLE HERE *
These Tasmanian Tiger Envirowoolly® teddy bears are unlike any soft toy you have seen before.
Envirowoolly® Koala’s are hard to find, probably because they take so long to make! Each Envirowoolly® is individually crafted. From knitting and embroidery, right through to the assembly and sewing, and not to mention adding that unique filling. This is all done at the Tastex warehouse in Hobart. The team there takes great pride in the quality and also the character of their work.
Machine Washable, and also Safe for children
Their eyes, nose, spots and stripes etc, are all embroidered. This makes them completely safe for young for children and pets. And they are so adorable, this gift will be loved dearly, maybe even cherished for life!
- The Tasmanian Tiger (Thylacine) was actually not a cat, but a Carnivorous Marsupial! It is the only extinct animal in the Envirowoolly® family. Its likeness can still be seen, including on the Tasmanian Government’s logo
- Envirowoolly® soft toys are environmentally friendly. Their filling is made from recycled wool, otherwise these unwanted pieces of wool go into landfill
- All products in the Envirowoolly® range are designed and manufactured in Tasmania, and Australian yarn is used to achieve a blend of up to 20% nylon
- Envirowoolly® products are machine washable and highly durable. Furthermore they are super fluffy to the touch and absolutely wonderful to cuddle
This Gift will be Loved, maybe even kept for Life
About TasTex Knitwwear Inc.
Delivery and tracking…
Orders usually arrive in less than 7 business days. However please allow up to 15 business days for delivery. All orders also include parcel tracking.
Tastex and Product of Tasmania know you will love your new item. That’s why they offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Not satisfied with your purchase? Return the item for a full refund of the purchase price. For more see Terms of Service.