Tassie Devil Beanie – devilishly adorable and made in Tasmania
HARD TO FIND AVAILABLE HERE
You haven’t seen anything like this Tassie Devil Beanie. Individually crafted and hard to find, the standard of workmanship will impress.
Individually Crafted. Try as a set to match your Envirowoolly®
Each Tassie Devil Beanie is individually crafted. From knitting and embroidery, right through to the assembly and sewing. This is all done at the Tastex warehouse in Hobart. The team takes great pride in the quality, and too, the character of their work.
Machine Washable, and also Safe for kids and pets
One size fits all, aged 7 and over
Their eyes, nose, whiskers and ears are all embroidered. This makes them completely safe for kids and pets. And they are so adorable, this gift will be loved dearly, even cherished for life!
- The Devil is an endangered animal native only to Tasmania, and is currently under threat. It is famous as an iconic Australian Native Animal.
- Australian yarn is used to achieve a blend of up to 20% nylon, and all of the products in this range are designed and manufactured in Tasmania.
- Every Tassie Devil Beanie is machine washable and highly durable. Each item in this range is crafted to a truly high standard.
This Gift will be Loved and Treasured Forever
About TasTex Knitwwear Inc.
- Product of Tasmania offers a great service, we support makers better, and we offer our customers great value too!
- Gift Wrapping options are available per item, or whole-cart. See your cart to manage.
- In Australia, enjoy Flat-rate Shipping whatever you order, or get Free Shipping (for orders over $100).
- Check International Shipping rates and Import Restrictions, as these vary depending on your country.
- All orders include standard tracking service by Australia Post, with notifications by email.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee applies to our products, read more in our Refund Policy.
- Check our past promotions for available discount codes, and sign-up for coming specials and promotions.