Wood Bead Keyring, made in Tasmania
You’ll never lose your keys again with this unique wooden bead keyring. Light and quiet, yet loud and strong. On cotton chord, these Keyrings are surprisingly durable and will easily last years next to your jingling keys.
Light and quiet, yet loud and strong…
Genuine Tasmanian wood used:
- Huon Pine
- Celery Top Pine
- Casuarina Seeds
Handmade Tasmanian Wood Beads
Beads made from recycled Tasmanian timbers
Wild Woman Designs uses all of these woods for its Keyrings, however not all woods listed can fit on every Keyring! Variations sometimes occur depending on seasonal availability, as some woods may not be available. Please make sure you state your preference in your order notes, so we can send your handmade item precisely to order if we can.
About Wild Woman Designs
Jenny has a wonderful range of special pieces that let people keep a piece of Tasmania close to their heart. See more of her work:
- Product of Tasmania offers a great service, we support makers better, and we offer our customers great value too!
- Gift Wrapping options are available per item, or whole-cart. See your cart to manage.
- In Australia, enjoy Flat-rate Shipping whatever you order, or get Free Shipping (for orders over $100).
- Check International Shipping rates and Import Restrictions, as these vary depending on your country.
- All orders include standard tracking service by Australia Post, with notifications by email.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee applies to our products, read more in our Refund Policy.
- Check our past promotions for available discount codes, and sign-up for coming specials and promotions.