Wild Life Environmental
Wild Life Environmental, a Tasmanian Institution
Based in Tasmania, Wild Life Environmental offers Environmental Consultancy Services across a broad range of industry. Founder and Owner, Emily Dowling, has dedicated her working life to environmental management, corporate sustainability and wildlife conservation. Over the past 15 years, Emily has successfully delivered large-scale environmental management and conservation programs across the aviation, agricultural and zoological sectors.
Helping to divert over 1 billion disposable cups, otherwise send to landfill
Wild Life Environmental, Cups 4 Conservation range
The “Cups 4 Conservation” range – is a non-toxic, long-life alternative to single use plastics. This eco-friendly drink-ware range is hand-blown and made from tough borosilicate glass. Also organic FSC certified bamboo (which is non-toxic), BPA/BPS free, reusable and 100% recyclable.
As the custodians of this planet we, as humans, must respect it. An individual and collective responsibility rests with us to look after our oceans, terrestrial environment and wildlife and to educate future generations in the importance of this legacy
Wild Life Environmental, Mission Statement
Wild Life Environmental contributes a percentage of proceeds to wildlife and threatened species conservation programs in need. It aims to:
- Lead the charge in the ‘war on waste’;
- Advocate for an eco-friendly world;
- Support wildlife & biodiversity conservation programs.
Small, simple acts can lead to revolutionary environmental change
Shared World, Shared Responsibility
As a lover of tea and coffee, Emily became increasingly aware of her own responsibility to reject the use of single-use disposable cups. Most people are unaware that almost all disposable cups cannot be recycled. Over 1 billion coffee cups are sent directly to landfill each year in Australia alone,
Ditching the disposables, and replacing them with a beautifully designed, all glass reusable product, is simply a no-brainer!
Having searched high and low, with no luck, for plastic-free, sustainable and completely glass drink-ware products (including the lid), Emily combined her environmental management experience, with her passion for wildlife conservation, to design and develop this clever, quality range.
More about Wild Life Environmental
Thank you for your contribution to a greener world, and helping to protect our wildlife in need!
Emily ~ Founder & Director, Wild Life Environmental
- Product of Tasmania offers a great service, we support makers better, and we offer our customers great value too!
- Gift Wrapping options are available per item, or whole-cart. See your cart to manage.
- In Australia, enjoy Flat-rate Shipping whatever you order, or get Free Shipping (for orders over $100).
- Check International Shipping rates and Import Restrictions, as these vary depending on your country.
- All orders include standard tracking service by Australia Post, with notifications by email.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee applies to our products, read more in our Refund Policy.
- Check our past promotions for available discount codes, and sign-up for coming specials and promotions.