The Wild Woman Designs Story
Jewellery is not just an accessory to jewellery maker Jenny Neal, also known as Wild Woman Designs. Her handmade brooches, earrings, bracelets and necklaces are individually inspired by Jenny’s surrounds and passions.
Individually Inspired by jewellery maker Jenny Neal
Success from a “Can-Do” attitude
Over 25 years ago Jenny worked on a farm in England together with a couple who made earrings. With her can-do attitude, Jenny spent 20 pounds at a bead shop and made a board of earrings.
She set up a stall at a huge disarmament rally in Hyde Park and made 50 pounds in no time.
Jenny now makes her beads using Tasmanian timber leftovers from furniture makers and wood craftspeople.
I love making something beautiful from off-cuts that would have been wasted
She also explores her quirky side by creating bright pieces from her polymer clay beads.
More about Wild Woman Designs
Jenny has a wonderful range. She understands that people want something special, and so she makes pieces that let people keep a piece of Tasmania close to their heart. To see more of her work:
- Product of Tasmania offers a great service, we support makers better, and we offer our customers great value too!
- Gift Wrapping options are available per item, or whole-cart. See your cart to manage.
- In Australia, enjoy Flat-rate Shipping whatever you order, or get Free Shipping (for orders over $100).
- Check International Shipping rates and Import Restrictions, as these vary depending on your country.
- All orders include standard tracking service by Australia Post, with notifications by email.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee applies to our products, read more in our Refund Policy.
- Check our past promotions for available discount codes, and sign-up for coming specials and promotions.